Skip to main content

Are you an environmentalist? You have heard of biogas but dont actually know what it means? Here is a concise insight on how to produce biogas at home! Save energy cost by producing your own energy!

Many have testimonies of how easy this book have help them!
When I read this book I was able to make my own fire for coffee without spending money on energy.   -  Trina from Australia
I have used this book to train youths in my community to generate their own gas. - Boma from Cameroon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The state of Puerto Rico

Physical classification of water

Hygroscopic water This is the water present in an air dry soil held tightly by soil solids at a suction pressure greater than 3.1 bar. This type of water cannot be removed by evapouration and roots of higher plants. Only microbial activities have been found to take place here.

Legionnaires disease outbreak in Disney land